Contract • Prince George, BC
Hourly Range: $20 - $24.99
Geotech is seeking Experienced Drill Assistants for long term projects in BC, Saskatchewan and Nunavut. We run well maintained Zinex A5 and Hydracore 2000 drills that are booked through 2022. We are looking for Surface and Undergound staff. Competitive wages, bonus and consistent rotation. All travel covered with other perks. Preference will be given to applicants based in Western Canada.
As a minimum Drill Assistants must:
- Have at least 1 year experience on mineral exploration drilling programs;
- Be physically capable of regular and repetitive lifts for 12+ hours per day;
- Be willing to work day/night shift in all weather conditions;
- Have experience working in remote locations for extended periods of time,
- Have basic mechanical ability to troubleshoot and repair small equipment,
- Have a positive attitude, be self-motivated and the willingness to work hard, and;
- Be able to pas a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
For more information on our rapidly growing organization, please visit our website and apply at "Work With Us"
This posting is for positions starting in the new year. We will be interviewing as applications are submitted.
We thank all that apply; however, only short listed candidates will be contacted.