Experienced Diamond Drillers
Join Major Drilling!
One of the leading diamond drilling companies in Canada is hiring!
We are currently seeking Drillers for projects all over Canada. We offer:
- Excellent starting wage
- Great bonus program
- Annual retention bonus
- Paid training
- RRSP plan
- Great job stability across Canada
- New and up to date equipment
- PPE provided
- Exceptional safety Record
If you enjoy performing physically demanding work, the great outdoors, working away yet close to home and are safety conscious we encourage you to submit your resume!
-Fuel and lubrication management
-Rod handling and sample presentation/Core sample recovery
-Pre-start checks and safety inspections
-Driving light vehicle and mobile equipment
-Assist in organizing and preparing all necessary equipment and material for mobilization or demobilization on projects and/or between holes
-Use personal protective equipment and safety devices as required
-Maintain drill site, work area and equipment (including drill rig) in a clean, hazard free state
-Perform assigned duties following all applicable legislation, company policies and safe work procedures
-Must be able to work in the field and be away from home for extended periods of time, often in remote areas.
- Safety conscious
- Previous Diamond Drilling experience
- Valid Standard First Aid Certificate (mandatory)
- Valid Driver's License
- Clear Driver's Abstract
- Mechanically inclined
- Physically Fit
- Capable of Heavy Lifting & Repetitive Tasks
- Able to work long hours & shift work for extended periods
- Able to pass a Drug/Alcohol Screen & Fit for Duty test
- Surface Common Core Certification
Please submit your application to:
Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.